30 april 2015

Nya Designteamet Danmark

Vi går in på upploppet nu! Idag får ni träffa vår nya DT-medlem från Danmark och därmed har vi presenterat alla NYA medlemmar i designteamet. 

KARINA


Hi !! My name is Karina Jeppesen and i was born in '75. I live with my boyfriend right outside Copenhagen, Denmark.

I'v been creative as long as i can remember, as a little girl just coloring and doodling, but as i grew older, i fell in love with making cards, boxes, giftbags, mini albums and so on.
I like to play with different techniques, such as stamps, embossing, distressing, coloring, dies ect. and often ending up mixing it all together.
I'm not sure of my style, but i like to think, that it changes with my mood ;)
I tend to use a lot of decorations on my things, but i also train to do "Clean and Simple" styles.

My first meet with Gummiapan, was back when they attended the Scrap-a-mania Convention in Denmark for the first time and as for most of the scrappers there, it was "love at first sight". What cute stamps, sweet words and the variations of it, i just had to have some.
I feel so lucky, that i'm now a part of their Design Team and so much looking forward to play with all of their beautiful things, and also work with the rest of this Design Team :)

My blog: klassykard.blogspot.com


Välkommen Karina!


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar