29 april 2015

Nya Designteamet Tyskland 2

Today you will meet two more DT- members from Germany

Let us introduce you to


KATRIN


My name is Katrin, I´m from Germany and on the internet I´m better known as KayBeScraps.
I love to create cards, boxes and to make  tutorials.
For thirteen years I´ve been making digital scrapbooking. 2010 I began creating cards and other things not only the digital way but also other stuff made of paper.
On my blog ( http://kaybehybrid.blogspot.de ) you can find my work and many tutorials as well.
Since 2013 I own a Silhouette Cameo and I love to make tutorials and files.
I´m very happy to have the opportunity to join this team and I hope that you like my Creations


SANDRA


My name is Sandra, I´m 39 years old and I live with my wonderful husband in  a littel littel village between Nürnberg and Regensburg.
I loved crafting since I was a little girl, paper and pencils was all of my life important and makes me happy. I started stamping a few years ago (maybe 8years) as I met my crafting girls. They learned and taught me so much. Since this time I have tried many kinds of coloring but I prefer Distress Inks and my Polychromo/Prismacolor pencils.
A big wish would be trying to color with Copics. I have no prefered kind of card style so I try all kinds and what ever will come. Now I am proud to be a designteam member and hope you will love my cards and projects and I can inspire you.
Herzlig Willkommen Katrin und Sandra!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar