18 januari 2017

CAS

CAS - Clean And Simple!
That is my style!!! But sometimes I want to make a little more... and when I try to it is still very CAS.
It's just to accept that advanced or more is not my thing!

So, tonight I am sharing some CAS cards :)


The first card is for a birthday boy! It's a couple of months to early, because this year I have promised myself that I won't buy a birthday card for my friends. They will all be handmade...


A birthday card with a recycled paper!!! I diecut the "Grattis" in a beautiful golden chipboard that came from a chocolate box. At first I had to eat all the chocolate so it wouldn't get wasted! ( he he he...)


This card I love the most! It is so fun to play with layers! I stamped the numbers behind the flamingo with distressed ink and it surely looks distressed! A new habit of mine is to use glossy accent on the black diecut word! A tip is to glue the word before you use the glossy - otherwise it can dry in a not so pretty way...


My last card for today is the one with most colour :)


Good night!

// Jea

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar